Basically goods once sold cannot be returned, however, read the following return policy to know more about this.
Upon purchasing of a product you can only claim back a return within 15 days after receiving the item. the The following conditions have to be met for one to claim a return on product purchased at Nairobi Safety Shop.
- Must contact us before and within 15 days after date of purchase via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product must be in good condition and write packaging
- The customer must scan and send a copy of receipt or invoice to us as a proof of purchase
- The product purchased MUST not be digital product
- Any other condition as we may require upon receiving email claiming a return of the product
All digital products cannot be returned
Points to Note
We do not refund money, goods once sold cannot be returned and refund claimed. In the event that a product has been returned, we only give customers an option to choose a different product that is equivalent to the amount. However in some instances we may refund the money back to our customers, but the customers must be patient for period of 30 days from the date of receipt of returned product.
The customers will incur the cost of returning the products in case they are to be sent say with a courier.
The products are to be sent to , Nairobi Safety Shop, St Georges House 2nd floor, Parliament Road. P.O BOX 12092-00400 Nairobi, Kenya